Designed by you. Developed for you.
Ethos X Microwave Extraction System
24 samples in < 1 hour
New FastEX-24 rotor can simultaneously extract 24 samples in 40 minutes.
Substantial reduction in solvent
Less solvent is needed than traditional extraction methods.
Large volume disposable vials
100 mL vials can hold up to 30 g of sample.
Environmental lab professionals spoke. We listened.
On-Demand Webinar. Understanding the advantages of microwave extraction technology for environmental laboratories.
Your input guided our development of the Milestone Ethos X with a new FastEX-24 rotor to specifically address the challenges of today’s environmental laboratories.
The Milestone Ethos X microwave lab station in combination with our FastEX-24 rotor offers your lab simultaneous extraction of 24 samples in 40 minutes with minimal solvent usage. Our unique WeflonTM material provides homogeneous heating and facilitates accurate contactless temperature monitoring of all vessels. Each vessel holds 100 mL disposable vials allowing you to extract 30 g samples while eliminating memory effects and clean up.
The benefit: Higher throughput and easier handling results in both reduced cost and turnaround time for your lab.
- 24 samples in less than 1 hour
- Large disposable glass vials (100 mL)
- Run up to 30g of sample
- Unique Weflon material provides homogenous heating
- Contactless temperature control of all vessels
- Easy-to-use capping tool
Milestone uses 18/8 stainless steel construction throughout creating the most durable and reliable microwave.
- The stainless steel interior is coated with Teflon to protect against corrosion from acids and solvents.
- A self-resealing pressure responsive door ensures maximum safety in the unlikely event of over-pressure release.
- Microwave cavity capacity of 70 liters, is by far the largest currently available. Offering more flexibility and versatility.
- Built in libraries/pre-stored methods
- Large full color touch screen display
- Monitors the extraction program by temperature and MW energy
- Program different user profiles
Observing the working routine of environmental laboratories, our goal was to help address today’s challenges providing an integrated solution able to render their activity easier, faster and safer. The ETHOS X processes more samples in less time and uses a fraction of the solvent required by other technologies.
Additional Ethos X Resources
Extraction of PCBs from sandy loam soil using Microwave-Assisted Solvent Extraction. DOWNLOAD