Fields Sales Representative
The Field Sales Representative, Gulf Coast Territory, is responsible for supporting the company's sales goals through professional sales activities and exceptional customer service. The successful candidate must be able to work effectively in a team selling environment, consistently achieving sales targets with support from product management. Perfer candidate to be in the Houston area.
- Be a quota driven individual, accountable for consistently achieving sales targets
- Able to effectively work in a team selling environment with routine engagement by product management and inside sales
- Territory management, prospecting and building key accounts
- Present technical and competitive information in a clear, concise manner
- Perform customer specific product demonstrations and presentations
- Attend local and national seminars and shows
- Contact customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Reevaluate work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
- Create customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Maintain and continually update Salesforce, Milestone’s selected CRM and contact database, including forecasting, customer history, and key contact information
- Stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources. <p > Utilize company leads to expand current customer base and follow up all leads promptly.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A proven sales record in a field sales position for analytical laboratory equipment or supplies
- Experience with sample preparation or metals analysis
- Technical expertise or aptitude for inorganic and organic chemistry applications
- Excellent oral, written and computer skills (All Microsoft Office programs including Outlook along with proficiency in general computer use. Experience with CRM software, Salesforce.com a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 50%+ of the time
Please send all resumes to